Dylan... [Medina Family Photographer]

Don't worry friends... I'm finally digging out of my editing coma!  I know I shared Devin & LeAnn's slideshow with you, but I'm also going to blog their wedding, along with another fun North Dakota wedding I shot recently.  BUT... for now, I wanted to share this special little one with you.

Jason and Ellie are very important people to hubby and I.  Jason grew up with hubby in Southern MN, went to college with hubby at UW-LAX, and has always been a part of our lives.  A few years ago, he met Ellie... and everything changed.  In fact, life got a million times better.  Ellie has become a wonderful friend of mine and hubby and I LOVE when we get to see them.  AND... last year (the day before hubby's birthday), Jason and Ellie welcome Dylan into the world.  Dear, sweet, perfect little Dylan.  I honestly couldn't love her more.  These three are so much more than friends... they are family.

Check out their slideshow here.












0 comments:

Post a Comment