LeAnn & Devin Waterhouse [Minneapolis Wedding Photographer]

Ahhh.... weddings.  Have I ever told you I ALWAYS tear up?  That's right.  I'm the freaky photographer who gets choked up as you say your vows.  BUT... I wouldn't have it any other way.  I love that I get moved every single time... every single time.  To me... this is way more than taking pictures.  My wedding clients welcome me into their life and ask that I capture such an important day.  As I type, my heart is starting to race just a little.  The pressure is always on.  I rarely sleep the night before, my anxiety is high as I drive to the location, I'm constantly running my equipment list over and over and over in my head.  I arrive at the hotel, knock on the door, and... AHHH... everything comes into focus, I lift my camera to my eye, and everything is calm again.  The stress, the anxiety, the overwhelming pressure... all gone.  It's me, my clients, and my camera.  Seriously... this is my process.  Crazy, I know, but once I lay eyes on the beautiful bride, I know exactly why I love this work.  I now get to have fun, to help make sure your day is everything you've dreamed it to be, and to capture all the emotion of your day through my lens.  Life is good.

LeAnn and Devin are amazing.  Their day was... well... amazing.  I won't gush about their vows (they wrote them and I honestly had to work to fight back my tears), or how they each lit up as they gazed into each other's eyes... instead, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!!  A big thanks to the fabulous Christine Farka... I'm always extremely grateful for my second-shooters, and I had a great day with Christine!














 
 



























 


















0 comments:

Post a Comment