Our newest addition...

Oh my... summer has finally decided to arrive in MN!!  I had the most glorious weekend... and am ready for a busy week of editing!  :)  Stay tuned... I've got an adorable newborn to blog, one extremely sweet (and special) 6-month-old, and two of the most beautiful weddings ever!!  NOT to mention... two very fun announcements - one in the Leah P world (stay tuned for that one) and one in the Leah Pitz world... which I'll share in a minute.  ;)

First... I'm getting request after request for sessions and feel so very lucky and blessed.  I LOVE this work and absolutely love meeting new clients and seeing former clients again!  That being said... I'm almost completely booked through the end of the summer and the fall is starting to fill up as well (only a couple spots left each month).  I know it may feel torturous to plan that far in advance, but if you're looking for some great family shots (or any other photos) for this year's Christmas card... let me know asap.  Once I fill up, I won't be overextending myself to fit anyone in.  I've promised my husband that I'll leave some time open to enjoy my life, and I'm going to keep that promise!!  :)

NOW... on to the fun Pitz announcement.  We're expecting... a new puppy!  ;)  We've been wanting to add to our family for quite awhile now and just haven't found the right breeder... until a couple months ago.  We finally found a fantastic lady, right here in MN, that is dedicated to the English Bulldog breed and we couldn't love her more!  Check out her website, Ma'Kin Bulldogs - there are still a couple puppies available.  We were finally able to get up to her place to officially pick out our pup (we had narrowed it down to two via photos, but needed to check out the personalities to make a final decision).  We knew it was going to be a challenge... they were ALL so cute!


  We spent some time playing and within a short time, I like to say our new pup picked us, instead of us picking him.  He was a very calm, laid-back puppy.  Kim said he doesn't whine or bark, like some of the other pups.  He started off on his own, sort of hanging back while the other puppies pushed their way onto our laps, or played with my camera strap. 

 It wasn't long (and really, it was after one sweet little snuggle that I gave him), it's like he opened up and showed us who he really is.

  He started to get spunky, tried to chew my shoe.



  Ran over to Jeff and grabbed his shoe laces to tug at.  Even let out a little raspy bark (more of a sad little pathetic "ruff," but it melted my heart nonetheless). Then... I slowly lifted him to Jeff's face and whispered in his ear... tell Jeff you want him to pick you.  He leaned over to Jeff's cheek and started licking it... little puppy kisses.  Honestly... we were done for. 



I have a feeling this little guy is going to bring some spunk to our house this summer!!

So blog friends.... meet Spanky.


0 comments:

Post a Comment