Marcus & Ashley...

Wedding season is upon us!!  You wouldn't guess that with the weather we've been having lately!  I do have to say, however, that the rain has helped with my discipline in editing!!  Over the past three days, I have completely caught up!!  And.... just in time!  You'll see some fun posts in the coming days, and stay tuned, because things aren't slowing down!!  If you're interested in a session this summer... EMAIL now!!  I'm booking up extremely quickly and only have a few spots left this summer!


Let's start with Ashley & Marcus.  What a beautiful day this was... despite the weather.  These two had an amazing day filled with love, laughter and family... I couldn't have felt more lucky to be the one to capture their special day.  A BIG thanks to Lexie Strawn for being my partner in crime... I couldn't have done it without her!!





























0 comments:

Post a Comment