Let's get personal...

Ok blog friends... I'm going to start getting personal.  I sure hope you're ok with that.  :)  I first have to share just how humbled I am by this business.  I consistently am honored that client after client is willing to welcome me into their life.  I never imagined when I started this journey that I would be booked two months in advance.  I never imagined that people would trust me with the amazing opportunity to capture their wedding moments.  I never imagined that I would be asked to teach and share my passion.  I never imagined that I would meet so many wonderful people, who would turn into beautiful friends.  These last two are particularly humbling to me.  I don't see myself as an expert... quite the opposite, in fact.  I'm learning and growing each and every day... working hard to make each image just a little better than the last.  What I have noticed, however, is more and more of my clients really wanting to learn how to use their cameras to be able to capture their family the other 364 days of the year.  I've had the opportunity to meet one-on-one with some of these clients, walk them through all the buttons on their camera, and, hopefully, help them find their way on their own.  What an honor.  For that opportunity, I am genuinely excited... and look-out... you may seem some up-coming classes for my clients... How to take better pictures... your way!  :)  Let me know if that's something you'd be interested in.  If I get enough interest, I'll get one scheduled.


Now... I have to share something.  For the last year, I've been living in a construction zone!!  When Jeff & I moved into this house, we knew we wanted to open the main floor up.  What a process that has been!  Walls coming down, cabinets being built, wiring being added, lighting being removed, lighting being installed, countertops being order, finding out that countertops aren't available, finding out that there are only 2 slabs of said countertops left in MN, finding those two slabs and paying premium price for them, appliances ordered, appliances NOT fitting, walls being moved, appliances being installed (barely), and AHHHHHH.  Finally being finished!!!  Check out the transformation.  I can honestly say I sit on our couch now and can finally take a deep breath.  Who wants to come party!?!?  We're ready to get the boat out, we have the kegerator tapped, and are ready to entertain!  Lookout summer, here we come... oh wait, Jeff has plans to tear off the current deck and build a wrap around deck this summer.  Construction zone again, I guess... but at least I can stand in my new kitchen as chaos swirls around me.  :)










And finally...







So you're a current or future client! Contact Leah about shooting your family or wedding!
So you're a blog stalker!  Connect with Leah on Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment